Are you driven by teamwork and cross-functional collaboration to solve challenging business tasks? Are you looking for an exciting hands-on learning opportunity to supplement your studies and are you ready for the next step in your career? Join our international group of Novo Nordisk interns and take this opportunity to turn theories into practice alongside experienced and dedicated colleagues from many different professions, eager to help you develop your skillset.
At Novo Nordisk we share a passion for changing patient’s lives, and we are always looking for talented individuals who want to join us in this effort. Our positions provide exciting learning opportunities for interns who bring new ways of thinking to our company. We are currently looking for students to join our Engineering Talent Pipeline to take up exciting internships within the field of Engineering.
Internships within Engineering
An internship in Novo Nordisk is between 18-37 working hours per week and of course we will support you in prioritising your exams and assignments. As an Intern you will become part of a team in one of our departments. The Engineering Talent Pipeline addresses internships within the following fields:
- Data engineering and software engineering
- Production and test of production lines
- Automation disciplines, e.g. robotics
- Mechanical development and solutions
- Modelling (pilots, testing etc.)
- Innovation- and process optimization
- Business Support
Internships are remunerated if your educational pipeline allows. A Danish full-time work permit is required.
You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering e.g. Mechanical, Chemical, Production, Innovation or another relevant field and you have at least 6 months left of your studies.
We imagine you are analytical, structed and comfortable managing your own time and deliverables.
You see yourself as an executer who gets the job done on time without compromising the quality. You see solutions instead of challenges and you take initiative to implement these solutions. You are energetic and flexible and you are a team player as well as able to work independently. In addition, you are ambitious, have the desire to make a true difference and like to be challenged. You speak and write English.
Joining a Talent Pipeline for Internships in Novo Nordisk
If you want to be considered for future internships starting in Fall, please join this Talent Pipeline by applying here. When adding yourself to this Talent Pipeline you will be considered as a potential match for every internship within the field of Engineering. We fill most of our Internships through Talent Pipelines. If there is a match, we will reach out to you and invite you for a 1st interview together with the hiring manager. The internship period can vary from 3 to 6 months with the possibility for prolonging up till 12 months.
Check list when applying
- Please write in the top of your application when you expect to start your internship and the duration of your internship period
- Remember to add both a cover letter and CV where you are specific about your motivation and areas of interests
- Please upload your diplomas or current study records
- When creating your profile, it is important that you “unlock” your profile. When your profile is “unlocked” it will state: “Profile visibility: Novo Nordisk Recruiter Worldwide”
If you have any questions please reach out to email@example.com
31st of May, 2021
Job ad (novonordisk.com)