We are an international company with an advanced technology office on the DTU Lyngby Campus. We develop state-of-the-art hybrid navigation systems for subsea marine robotic vehicles (Drones, AUVs, ROVs, ..), incorporating a host of advanced technologies. Our products are primarily used subsea: offshore energy, ocean science & biology, climate research and shallow water mine hunting.
See our tech being used on a manned submersible to scan the wrecks of a German submarine and a cargo ship from World-War II:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb3Hty4gWEQ
Our core technologies are shared with aerospace, automotive, land/air-drones and land-surveying.
We offer M.Sc. projects, with PhD potential, for students with strong analytic skills and a background in one or more of these fields:
- Applied mathematics & statistics
- Autonomous robotics and control
- Signal processing
- Imaging (computer vision, 3D point clouds and sensors)
- Embedded systems and programming
- Matlab and data processing
- Advanced/applied Kalman filtering and sensor/data fusion
- Compact low power MEMS inertial sensors
- Simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM)
- High-resolution LIDAR/laser/camera/sonar mapping
- Efficient development of reliable systems, e.g. MATLAB Embedded coder
Contact us for more topics.
Mikael B. Larsen, PhD, Principal Engineer/Scientist
Martin J. Jørgensen, PhD, Senior R&D Engineer
+45 3155 8571
PS. We recommend doing a special course (+5 ECTS) in advance of M.Sc. project (+30 ECTS).