A new 5 ECTS course in fall 2018
Why enroll in this course?
Would you like to:
- revolutionize teaching and learning?
- understand how we learn and how to improve the learning experience?
- understand how to make evidence about effective learning?
- know more about how to be an entrepreneur?
- improve teaching and learning and make learning more efficient and fun?
- help teachers to become better educators?
- build the best educational technology?
- enhance the teaching and learning experience for professionals and students?
- develop evidence-informed learning technology?
Everyone can benefit from evidence-informed EdTech (Educational Technology). Teachers can become better at teaching. Learners can become better at learning researchers can conduct more impactful research and developers can produce more effective technologies.
The course will build on the following topics:
- Digital learning technology
- Learning theory and learning design
- Interaction design
- Design thinking and prototyping
- EdTech User experience and user involvement
- Analytical methods and research design
- Learning analytics
Make your own digital learning technology - Project work including: Feedback from a panel of experts. Talks by former students. Need for specific digital technology aspects. Student pitches. Inspirational talks from experts and learning technology startups.
The course is based in the center learnT at DTU Compute. Participants will for a period of 13 weeks have access to the co-working space and a wide range of research and business experts. They attend research training sessions one-to-one clinics and networking events that all aim to support the development of a new digital learning technology. We provide academic and practical know-how to help bring your EdTech products and services to life.
The course is open to master students and bachelor students from DTU and other universities and continuing education students. For more information contact Helle Rootzen (email@example.com) or Charlotte Weitze, Charlotte Lærke Weitze (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The course will start 5th of September and will take place Wednesdays from 9-12, groupwork 8-9. The course will start when we have 10-12 attendants. External participants can join as single-course-students (tompladsordningen). The price for single-course-students is approximately 10,000 kr.